Art Music Fashion Film Comedy Games Technology Events Other

Monday 2 June 2008

Sunday In East

Yesterday I went to check out my friend Tan's event at Cargo.. Him and his people were hosting "London's First Official Donkey Kong Battle Party" which was quite amusing.. free entry and free beer (while stocks last), so I can't complain.. worth checking the next one out..

After watching Kong geeks battling it out I went down to FWD>> (it's on a Sunday now)@ Plastic People for Skream's birthday.. music provided by Skream, Loefah, D1, Quest & Silkie. It was one of those nights when I really didn't want to go home.. a lot of missed faces and family were in attendance.. being Skream's birthday and all it all ended up getting a little bit messy.. and I've definitely been feeling it today.

No comments: