Art Music Fashion Film Comedy Games Technology Events Other

Friday 18 July 2008

Top Ten One-Liners

Photobucket


Listening to a lot of MF Doom recently has got me hooked on his one-liners..

Here are some of my favourites:

1. "Crime don't pay, listen youth,
It's like me holding up the line at the kissing booth"

'Doomsday' from 'Operation: Doomsday'

2. " A lot of them sound like they in a talent show
So I give 'em something to remember like the Alamo"

'Rhymes Like Dimes' from 'Operation: Doomsday'

3. " Charge cash for an autograph,
Say shit to make your daughter laugh and slaughter the ass"

'Kon Queso' from 'MM Food'

4. "Retarded in real life, on the mic Rain Man
stand close to his main man like a chain gang"

'?''

5. " Borderline schizo, sort of fine tits tho,
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, lets go"

'Meat Grinder' from Madvillainy


5. " Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

'Rhinestone Cowboy' from Madvillainy

6. "Member of the most player-hated race,
who made this invaded place and stated with a straight face"

'G.M.C' from 'Viktor Vaughn : Vaudeville Villain'

7. " Hell, I made it momma,
a Grammy for the world's most celebrated rhymer"

'G.M.C' from ' VV : VV '

8. " Twist the green, it's laced with antihistamine,
enough to make you make your face like Mr. Bean"

'Mr. Clean' from ' VV : VV '

9. "It's mirror o'clock, I think i'm sober,
how about we think this over, over a can of king cobra?"

'Raedawn' from ' VV : VV '

10. "I had this style ever since I was a child
I got this other style I ain't flip in a while, it goes:
Pure scientific intelligence, with one point of relevance
MC's whose styles need Vellamints
And once the smoke clears, tell 'em it's
The Super motherfucking Villain, nigga came through raw like the elements.."

'Dead Bent' from 'Operation: Doomsday'

1 comment:

Barclay James said...

your better off trying to fly a kite in a fire fight during tornado time..