Art Music Fashion Film Comedy Games Technology Events Other

Friday 7 November 2008

Memories pt. 2


After finding some great videos and pictures from our last House Party, I dug up the recordings I had from that night.

Gonna upload some favourite moments, starting off with a half hour clip from the 1st set of the night from Dirty Canvas residents Reecha & DJ Magic with MC Badness on the mic.

Pure good vibes!












Top 5 Best Bits of this set:

5. Reecha mixing 'Second Protocol - Basslick' into 'Mark Ruff Ryder - Joy', with Badness singing over the drop and pulllllll-upppppp. .

4. Badness singing over the intro of 'Basslick' when its jacked up..

3. Badness bars : 'Eat Brown Bread, Eat Saveloy U Will Drop Down Dead' ..

2. The Chipmunk bootleg that starts at 20 mintues..

1. Badness singing 'Any Old Iron' over 'DJ Deekline - I Don't Smoke' .

3 comments:

+one said...

'gyal want my savaloy, gyal dem want my sausage, my sausage is long like a osterich'

Anonymous said...

i need the rest.. what you got?

Elijah said...

this was one of the top nights in 2008 still